Infrastructure Engineer (Security) Job Description: Additional Job Description Details:
12 month contract
Indianapolis or Atlanta
Performs analysis and research of systems and networks. Reviews detailed business and technical requirements in order to recommend technical solutions. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Creates solution designs that address mildly complex solutions to address business needs. Develops standard solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications. Designs complex system and network upgrades. Validates the detailed architecture requirements for an application/technology to conform to the current and target architecture and standards. Consults to projects and application support groups regarding architecture concerns. Designs and analyzes mix of vendor services meeting business requirements. Performs capacity analysis. Requires BA/BS in a related field; 3 to 6 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multiple trade certifications preferred.
Additional Job Description Details:
- 3-5 years of related work experience in information security, data protection, data privacy and security, or similar field
- 3-5 years administering configuring, testing, and deploying DLP client software on Windows or OSx desktops and laptops
- Experience with Symantec DLP (version 14/15) or experience with similar tools like McAfee DLP/Arcsight/Digital guardian.
- Administrative experience in multiple versions of operating systems such as Windows, Linux
- Ability to generate report statistics on DLP client software on endpoints.
- Knowledge of endpoint protection technology and loss protection strategies.
- Familiarity with common incident management/ticketing systems (e.g., Service Now)
- Good to have scripting ability in Shell, PERL, Python, or other similar use language
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.