• This position will perform engineering tasks pertaining to the integration and administration of new and existing computer, network, and storage technologies.
• Individual should possess knowledge and experience with computer and storage technologies, services, operations, and associated security practices.
• Experience with deployment and integration of Windows Server (i.e. 2012, 2016)
• Experience with deployment and integration of Windows Desktop (i.e. Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows VDA)
• Experience with deployment and integration of enterprise virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare ESX/ESXi/vSphere/vCenter)
• Experience with common network services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and troubleshooting
• Experience with administration of Active Directory including Group Policies, PKI, and Replication architecture
• Experience administering backup infrastructure technologies
• Familiar with TCP, and secure protocols
• Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
• 4 years of related work experience
• Experience with deployment and integration of enterprise data storage architectures (i.e. NAS, SAN) including iSCSI and Fiber Channel technologies
• Experience with deployment and integration of Active Directory including Group Policies, PKI, and Replication architecture
• Experience with Linux System Administration including patch management and hardening
• Experience with management of security technologies including KACE, Nessus, and BigFix
• Experience with hardening baselines such as DISA STIGs or CIS Benchmarks
• Understanding of network technologies and associated services, management, and security practices/techniques
• Scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, PERL, bash, etc.)
• Experience with Configuration Management
• B.S./B.A. in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering and 4 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
IT & Technical