Location : Aurora CO
Duration : 12 Months with a Possibility of extension
- This candidate will be working on a team of senior members to develop infrastructure designs (OS, Networks, Storage) for upcoming efforts.
- This candidate will need to have familiarity with the decomposition of requirements, experience with Infrastructure design, development and procurement, experience interfacing with vendors to develop solutions, researching HW and SW solutions, creating hardware drawings and Bill of materials.
- Experience following and documenting processes is also required.
- Assisting the team with infrastructure design tasks
- Understanding requirements
- Meeting with vendors and discussing HW and SW solutions
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Following procurement processes
- Decomposing requirements to help develop solutions for the customer
- Updating and Creating Hardware drawings
- Providing inputs to design review presentation packages
- Providing inputs to program schedules
- Providing inputs for Engineering Estimates
- Providing inputs needed to procure HW and SW solutions
- Documenting and following processes