Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will conduct a thorough project kick-off that includes confirmation of project scope, roles and responsibilities, and high-level timelines.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Work with Business and Technical resource managers to ensure the needed staff are available and assigned to the project/program.
- Create PDLC exception requests, when necessary, to add/delete or change milestones for projects that do not align with the standard milestones.
- Manage the RAID and proactively address risks, issues, and mitigation planning.
- Track and monitor progress to ensure timely delivery of key project deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the project budget process including creation of baseline CBA, updating monthly accruals, adjustments, forecasts, and weekly/monthly burn rate reporting.
- Balance competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risk(s).
- Provide status Reports, Budgets, Project Plan, Resource plans, meeting facilitation, and overall team coordination.
Requirements of the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- 5+ years as a Project Manager working with End to End implementation.
- 5+ years of Infrastructure Project Management experience in application, enabling customer service organizations to manage multi-channel interactions holistically without needing to engage with IT for each change.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74190 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.