Our corporate client based near Milwaukee, IL (Racine, WI) is looking for an Infrastructure project manager for a long time contract. To learn more about this position, please contact (sijo) firstname.lastname@example.org. 630 847 0231
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Technology.
- PMI (PMP) or equivalent Certification.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant job experience with at least 10 years of project management experience.
- Experience leading cross functional projects against demanding timelines. Microsoft Project experience required. Microsoft PWA (Project Web App) experience is beneficial.
- Experience in traditional and agile project management methodologies.
- Experience working with a global team (time zone, geographical location).
- Experience working in a mature PMO with formal process, stage gates, reporting, financial tracking, etc.
- General knowledge of ITIL with experience working/implementing in organizations that have implemented ITIL.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge and influence peers.
- Passion for project-based execution and process improvement.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.