We are seeking a desktop technician to work at one of the largest healthcare systems in New Jersey. You will be a part of a mid-sized team responsible for traveling to the healthcare locations and providing desktop support. You will follow a script consisting of hardware rollouts and imaging. You will be expected to provide hands-on technical support in a timely matter as part of a large project. This is a long-term project that will impact several locations around New Jersey.
- A+ certified is preferred
- Hands-on desktop support experience and imaging experience
- Experience replacing monitors
- Ability to follow a script that lays out job responsibilities and interactions with staff
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Have your own car and a valid license
- LAN/WAN connectivity experience
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Understand difference between switches and routers
- Windows experience
- Travel to healthcare locations in New Jersey
- Carry and unload boxes with new technical equipment to be installed
- Follow a technical script given by employer
- Handle tickets/requests for fixing or troubleshooting network and workstation related issues
- Deploy images for employee workstations
- Interact professionally with hospital staff
What's In It For You?
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the largest healthcare companies across New Jersey. You will gain technical experience working in a large enterprise environment.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.