Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Type: Contract – 5 Months
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
This position is for a Service Desk Technician. We are looking for someone with a couple years of experience in Help Desk Support.
Our Service Desk Mission: To empower and educate our users to explore IT self-service solutions while delivering professional and timely service as customer focused champions
Come work within a team of IT professionals who deliver Customer Excellence focused support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology with our IT Service Management products and self-service/automated solutions for our customers. Empowering and advocating self-help awareness and knowledgebase use at the Enterprise level to improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Responsible for the remote support to users with technical problems and information technology issues involving personal computers and network services in an advanced network environment.
- Provides support (via telephone and chat), diagnostics and troubleshooting of computers, network services and related peripherals to local and remote access users.
- Provides end-user support and general training in the use of various software packages and in-house developed software.
- Provides ticket status updates and metric reports to management.
- Develops, documents, implements and audits standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to Service Desk IT support.
- Able to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and accountability.
- Minimal supervision and general direction. Performs work that is varied and moderately complex.
- Implements designs or approaches developed by others following knowledgebase procedures.
- Ability encompasses broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field of specialization.
- Generally, requires 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a IT Service Desk, Support Center or Help Desk related field.
1. High quality Customer Service skills
2. Windows troubleshooting
3. Office 365 troubleshooting
4. VPN troubleshooting
5. Remote Desktop troubleshooting