INFRASTRUCTURE TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST (IT ADMIN II)
Carries out moderately complex information systems and/or information technology tasks within more than one discipline, such as application support, database administration, software quality assurance/quality control, software engineering, network telecommunications, and infrastructure operations of administration, analysis, engineering and design.
- Support multi-factor authentication systems and other data center enterprise software suites
- Administer and support Microsoft Windows Server systems and Active Directory
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting virtualized infrastructure
- Plan, manage, and implement security changes and improvements
- Automate daily end use support tasks helping to decrease the manual intervention for user related issues as well as automate deployment methods as opportunities present themselves
- Keep operational documents up to date
- Candidate can demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical, and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Linux/Unix Experience
- Virtualized Certified Professional (VPC) Certification
It is the policy of ASM that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in 'Knowledge, Skills and Abilities' above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, 'light office duties' or 'lifting up to 50 pounds' or 'some travel' required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.