Provide basic technical and/or administrative problem resolution to end-users (Inmates) through email and/or fax communication related to Securus JPay systems, applications and products. This includes but is not limited to research and responding to inmate complaint forms, general customer inquiries, etc. Responsible for accurately generating and documenting tickets within the ticket tracking system and providing customer responses to inquiries within measured time frames.
- Handle open tickets within acceptable SLA
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Research required information using available resources
- Professionally communicate resolutions, instructions and/or information to Inmates
- Assist Inmates with all account related issues
- Partner with lateral support groups to facilitate proper distribution of JPay products and services
- Basic device troubleshooting
- Research & Resolve Inmate Funding issues and/or credits
- Demonstrating professionalism in written response and in office
- Provide re-occurring up to date status, actions taken, resolution notes, root cause.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with working with Microsoft Office suite, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word with strong typing/data entry skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills with a positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Demonstrating professionalism on the phone and in the office.
- Flexibility to work the assigned schedule as business needs require within a 24/7/365 support environment.
- Must have access to high-speed internet for remote connectivity to Securus network when applicable.
- High School Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service or technical support environment.
- College education and /or industry experience preferred.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.