Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries & requests to perform maintenance, repair, installation, and calibration on various types of high-end industrial electronic and standard instrumentation & measurement devices.
- Perform data collection and analysis of the various technologies; including but not limited to Vibration, Motor Circuit, Oil, and/or Power Quality Analysis.
- Report job activity as well as maintain detailed logs about service calls, parts, and orders.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades at the customer facility.
- Use company vehicle to travel to and from job sites while maintaining defensive driving habits that reflect upon the sterling reputation of the company.
Essential Physical Functions/Equipment Used:
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to be on-call 24/7, including overnight travel to various locations & customer sites to provide service and training based on business needs.
- Duties performed indoors & outdoors with exposure to weather, elements, heavy equipment, earth excavation, power tools, clean room, animal and insect bites, dirt and noise.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required ; Associates Degree/Technical Degree strongly preferred , namely in Process Instrumentation. Additional experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- 5-7+ year’s previous experience installing, maintaining, and repairing Electronic Instrumentation in the Process/Flow Control realm required .
- Strong computer proficiency required , namely the ability to operate a variety of electronic and microcomputer instruments used to measure and control variables such as pressure, flow, temperature, and level.
- Knowledge of required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, and instrument loops, etc.
- Varied environment; customer facilities will include indoor and outdoor environments, with exposure to all potential weather elements, clean rooms, factories, and others.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.