Rush Computer Rentals, an Electro Rent Company (NASDAQ 'ELRC') is the world’s leading technology rental company. Since its establishment in 1965, Electro Rent Corporation's growth has paralleled the growth in the technology industry. We have offices through-out North America. Electro Rent is the industry’s leading provider of PCs, notebooks, workstations, printers, displays, audio visual equipment and more from leading manufacturers such as: Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple etc. Electro Rent also provides test and measurement equipment for rent, lease or sale. This position will work exclusively in our computer division. We are currently looking for a self motivated individual to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative for Rush Computer Rentals.
The Inside Sales person will be responsible for developing existing and new customer relationships within an assigned territory. They will: Create a competitive edge over the competition by identifying customer needs via inbound and outbound sales processes, convert customer’s needs to orders for the appropriate product, program, or service, establish delivery expectations, statements of work, and other terms of sales in accordance with company guidelines and customer’s needs, and will execute orders using the company’s central database and computer system.
- Knowledge of computer products and proven track record in like or similar selling environment.
- Knowledge typically gained through 2-4 years inside sales experience or other experience dealing directly with customers and achievement of a BA degree or equivalent. Ability to successfully multi-task and manage concurrent selling situations.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to access, input and retrieve data from Company database.
- Establish delivery expectations, statements of work, and other terms of sales in accordance with company guidelines.
- Work closely with sales manager on account development.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be extremely ambitious, energetic self-starter with a proven track record of maintaining, prospecting and developing an account base.
- Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong telephone and client communications skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits including a fantastic 401k - Become a part of our team!
“100 Fastest-Growing Companies”, Fortune Magazine, 2012
“Best Practices Award Company of the Year”, Frost & Sullivan, 2012
“100 Most Trustworthy Companies”, Forbes Magazine, 2014, 2010 and 2009
Please Apply at https://careers-electrorent.icims.com/
US-CA-Van Nuys, CA
Sales & Marketing, IT & Technical
Base + Commission