Jefferson Hospital Experience Needed: Experience Desired: Responsibilities:
Instructional Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Contract to Hire
As an Instructional Design Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be supporting one of our largest healthcare clients with the preparation of their internal training modules. This individual will work with the larger training & documentation team to test modules in staging prior to and in their LMS environment. Being on a highly visible team and working collaboratively within different groups and across the organization will give tremendous growth opportunities for the selected individual. The Instructional Design QA will need to have a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills & to be able to leverage progressive technologies in a challenging and rewarding healthcare, research, and academic innovation-driven environment.
* Logical, structured, & detail-oriented with a keen eye for picking & accurately reporting on small changes
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Ability to produce high quality work under strict timelines
* Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
* Familiarity with Instructional Design tools such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Articulate Storyline.
* Interest and education within adult education, instructional technology, or eLearning
* Exposure to a Learning Management System, preferably SuccessFactors
* Experience testing, prototyping, and launching instructional design content
* Experience in a healthcare, clinical, or related environment
* Work through module flow from start to finish analyzing for errors or inconsistencies
* Create detailed reports, suggest any recommended changes or edits
* Prioritize and present information so others can understand and follow in team meetings
* Negotiate with developers to reconcile disagreements about what's correct by describing the impact of the recommended change
* Present and clarify process and requirements through face to face interactions and remote meetings
* Write clear instructions, report feedback/findings, create timeline & prepare test checklists or test cases
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.