Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 12 – month contract with possible extension
You will create and deliver training materials for end users of Business Intelligence solutions. You will help curate content and design/ develop eLearning courses, training videos, user guides, and other materials to help BI users self-serve using our platforms.
- Work with the platform team and the user migration team to understand the changes being made to the current BI environment and how this will affect the users and plan a training strategy
- Document and develop training materials and user guides for over a thousand BI users across
- Review current user guides and training materials and assess what can be leveraged for the new environment
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes to make the content more relatable to the business users
- Help structure on-demand training videos for user training
- Prior experience in developing and delivering content for training business users
- Prior BI training, technical training, and/or database experience is highly desirable
- Expert knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Expert knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Expert knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Captivate, etc. (Required)
- Bachelor degree required
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.