Instructional Designer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Instructional Designer for an opportunity in New York, NY. The designer will be playing a key-role in educating and ensuring quality deliverables to the curriculum managers.
- Take ownership of the strategy for all external education materials to ensure quality deliverables.
- Consult with Curriculum Managers on appropriate learning solutions, partner on needs analysis, and develop all support and assessment plans with support of psychometric reviewers. Create learning solutions for web-based learning.
- Collaborate with visual designers and clearly communicate course concepts to support asset creation.
- Responsible for the final copy within the course, using standards set forth in editorial guidelines.
- Design the course using rapid authoring eLearning tools.
- Project manage every aspect of course creation, collaborate to set realistic timelines, and communicate clearly and transparently when there are changes to timelines.
- Mange the relationship and development of content with key Curriculum Managers and SMEs (Subject Matter experts).
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions including web-based learning technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: present clearly and articulate concepts well to a large audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Possible contract extension based on performance and subject to intake pipeline.
- Portfolio or work samples required (please include with resume) - Resumes will not be reviewed without work samples.
- 4 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design
- Proven experience in successfully designing and delivering high-impact learning solutions.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure
- Comfortable navigating and influencing strong personalities within a complex business landscape
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across a matrixed organization
- Video script writing, Graphic design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop) Video editing skills (Camtasia, Premiere).
- Experience using project management tools.
- Experience developing ILT or facilitating.
- Assessment or Certification design.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.