Title: Integrated Cloud Systems Test Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1+ years
Education: Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
• The candidate will be hands-on Systems Test Engineer responsible for the development and testing of cloud framework and build proof-of-concept (PoC) to integrate with vehicle and edge layer.
• Candidate will also participate in the R&D & testing activities to build and advance cloud framework for mobility-as-a-services (MaaS) and Digital Twin.
• Conduct validation and verification (V&V) activities to ensure PoC success.
• Develop & test functional modules for data acquisition from different data sources (i.e. AWS based cloud framework for ML/AI & data lake)
• Through testing ensures that functional requirements are met for Vehicle-Cloud & Cloud-Vehicle integration
• Build modules for data integration & injection (using ROS, Python3, C++, coding)
• Continuous testing and revision of function and non-functional requirements of the platform.
• Create good documentation of the platform with standard practices
• Document and present latest updates and usage of the platform to researchers and engineers regularly.