Identity and Access Management (IAM)/Quality Assurance(QA) Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Identitity and Access Management (IAM)/Quality Assurance(QA) professional for an opportunity in Hoboken, NJ. Our Client has a new opportunity in Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Products and Services team for the Enterprise Role Management (ERM) program. This multi-phase program will bring stakeholders across the organization into a single governance structure for entitlements management as well as centralize core and critical assets to one strategic platform. The individual in this role will provide high level technical systems consultation, expertise and delivery.
- Provides support for Birthright Access for Core Accounts project.
- Supports the creation of birthright or enterprise roles in support of our RBAC program.
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications supported in the IAM solution.
- Responsible for primary development of RBAC and Birthright Access for Core Accounts testing strategies.
- Consults with lines of businesses, providing advice and direction.
- Uses independent judgment to perform complex analysis of business requirements and technical system specifications.
- Leads and prioritizes testing activities for RBAC projects involving onshore and offshore teams.
- Executes test plans and scripts to facilitate complex testing activities.
- Provides specific technical guidance on defects to developers.
- May give direction to less experienced analysts.
- 5+ years of information technology experience, preferably in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Familiarity with IAM concepts and terminology.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management terminology and methodologies, including one or all of the following: Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC), Attribute-Based Access Controls (ABAC), Policy-Based Access Control (PBAC).
- Familiarity of Oracle Identity Management, Active Directory, Top Secret, SQL Developer or other equivalent IAM toolsets.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test cases for large scale IAM platforms.
- Experience managing and leading discussions virtually.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Strong passion for learning new concepts and desire to stay 'hands-on' in the processes.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.