Locations: Richmond, Charlotte, Baltimore, Atlanta, Kansas City, New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland
This includes architecture and design of interfaces required for these current SaaS applications in Hybrid-Cloud, IntraCloud, and InterCloud scenarios. This includes not only new interfaces but also the review of existing interfaces and providing recommendations of alternate patterns that would improve efficiency, reliability, manageability, and extensibility. This role would collaborate with internal support teams, technology brokers, and external providers to understand new Cloud services and integration technologies and their implications on the System. This role also collaborates with enterprise, security, and information architects to ensure that new cloud integrations align to policies, procedures, and roadmaps. As this individual is also expected to be an expert in Workday integrations, it is expected that this role will assist with the design of complicated integration requirements as well as participate in the development and QA efforts.
What You Will Do:
* Leads the definition, ratification, and documentation of the integration architecture for the Ariba/Workday SaaS platform along with any associated applications
* Leads the conceptualization and documentation of new design patterns and approaches, as well as evaluating new tools, languages, techniques, and methods.
* Coordinates with technology brokers to evaluate new cloud technologies and service offerings
* Coordinates with enterprise architects and information architects to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization's information architecture
* Understands business requirements and works with process analysts to ensure that integration activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact
* Understanding of RAMP requirements and cloud-based security controls.
* Ability to be hands-on and develop reference architecture and practical and consumable patterns.
* Expertise in practices, methodologies, and emerging technologies.
* Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of integrations.
* Provide subject matter expertise on design and implementation of integrations.
* Provide hands-on design, development, and QA assistance for extremely complex integration requirements
* Applies the principles of software engineering to the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of solutions in support of applications, databases, test automation tools, DevOps processes, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products.
* Demonstrates technical skill in multiple programming general purpose languages (Java, XML, XSLT, Python, etc.) and domain specific languages (RESTful APIs)
* Performs peer reviews using software engineering principles, patterns, and development guidelines.
* Partners with customers in the development of innovative solutions that achieve business goals.
* Reviews and analyzes business and technical requirements and implements technical solutions to meet those needs.
* Provides on-call support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, incident management, and service request management for supported products and environments.