Our client is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to join their team! This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a high energy and fast-paced working environment. Integration Developer will help define and ensure a comprehensive and holistic approach is being taken to implement standard, secure, agile, and robust interfaces across Enterprise Applications and Systems. They will be responsible for the development and implementation of data/application integration between business applications.
Location: Blue Ash, OH 45242
Contract: 6 Months (Contract to Hire)
W2 Pay Rate: $55-58.50 hourly
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
- Responsible for the development and support of integration services written IBM Integration Information Broker.
- Design the integration framework, map-out business process and utilize event-driven architecture to deliver end-to-end integration.
- Research industry-wide architecture and technology trends for the respective domain and present relevant point-of-views.
Software & Collaboration Qualifications
- Strong background in Java, OO programming and design are a plus, including Java compute nodes, JDBC, and accessing the IIB message tree as well as the container
- Understanding the underlining architecture of IIB (in both existing and move forward) and how to determine how well a service is performing (memory, I/O, CPU, etc) in IIB, Java etc.
- Knowledge of the following would be a plus - Spring Boot, Spring Micro Services, REST Webservices, Swagger, Postman, AVRO, JSON, JUnit Shell script, Python, PowerShell, RedHat Linux, Unix, Ubuntu
- Experience in DevOps tools such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, Ansible, CI/CD Tools (Terraform, TeamCity), JIRA
- Any knowledge in Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, PCF
Minimum Technology Qualifications
- 5+ years of practical experience administering middleware and integration related technology.
- Experience with messaging: JMS, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), AMPQ, Kafka, MQ, or Active MQ
- High level of proficiency in: Integration concepts and technologies such as JSON, XML, SOA, RESTful and various connectors, and adapters.
- Have deep business and industry expertise and familiarity with industry standards.
- Ability to design the integration framework, map-out business process and utilize IBM IIB software stack to deliver end-to-end integration.
- The ability to communicate and work with senior level management.
- Candidate should have experience in leading an integration developers and architect both onsite and offshore.
- Active MQ
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB)