TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Integration Test Engineer in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possible hire. This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Responsible for performing the system level integration and test (I&T) of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives
- In support of system design activities, responsible for product design, test and integration of systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system
- Responsible for developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration
- Experience in Software Integration and Test in multi-server and device under test (DUT) environments
- Experience developing and implementing SW test and qualification plans
- Network interface and test experience
- Must have object oriented programming experience (Java preferred)
- Able to ramp up quickly and understand CSCI organization/architecture
- Able to coordinate with other engineering personnel for system troubleshooting
- Previous test automation experience (Jenkins or other workflow management)
- Previous Agile SW Development / Continuous Integration experience
- Good working knowledge of the Linux operating system including scripting, configuration, security settings
- Good working knowledge of computer system architecture (processors, memory structures, computer interfaces, and network interfaces)