Location : Reston, VA
Duration : 6 Months(Right to Hire)
Active DoD SecretClearance Required
- As an Interface/API Lead, you are responsible for performing technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments.
- You will be part of a highly talented, dynamic development team that will be using a set of open source and AI technologies to modernize and consolidate an operational environment under a common technology framework.
- You will apply Agile best practices to collaborate and participate in creating user stories for business functionality, technical requirements, and defining acceptance criteria to ensure the delivery of leading professional writing services.
- Develop specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings.
- Assess the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Advise executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance.
- Exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and work under minimal supervision.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Research, design, write and test new software programs and APIs.
- Be a trusted subject matter expert in system integration and application programming interfaces (API)
- Spend appropriate time speaking with customers technical teams to understand their needs around the API
- Interacting with internal stakeholder including product management, technical support, and sales teams
- Generate detailed product specifications to illustrate product functionality, including business rules, flows, and use cases.
- Participate in Strategy Sessions, and be available to answer questions, provide feedback, clarification, and guidance.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Multitask and manage multiple simultaneous high priorities.