Summary:Global Payments is hiring a Intern for our Security department this school year. This Intern will work directly with our architecture team. The intern will help research and analyze new and existing security technologies to address Global Payments information security needs for network, cloud, endpoint, mobile, and/or product security and recommend possible implementation strategies
- Assist with understanding the comparison of the current state of Global Payments security architecture to security best practices
- Assist staff (technical and business) and subject matter experts to document security requirements and architectures, research best practices, conduct trend analysis and identify gaps in developing a future-state architecture
- Review and recommend new security policy, standards, best practices, and system configuration standards.
- Help facilitate consistent secure architecture design across large organizations, teams and business units.
- Working towards a graduate or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology or related field with cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Committed to continuous learning of the information security landscape
- Ability to work independently in unstructured situations
- Available at least 20 hours per week
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
- Any prior working experience in Information Security or Information Technology would be a plus.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.