Do you want to learn more about business and technology? At Integer we are committed to being the definitive leader in critical technologies by infusing integrity, innovation and operational excellence into the medical device and commercial markets. We understand that sometimes it takes a fresh face and a new take on things to complete a project or solve a problem. Our internship program allows you to gain hands on experience while participating in critical business projects aligned with department and company goals.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Supports department in a variety of daily tasks.
- Learns to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Participates in and contributes to Associate meetings.
- Assists team in identifying process improvements.
- Learns process and procedures relative to business operations.
- Participates in departmental projects aligned to company initiatives.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization skills. Ability to follow written and verbal direction. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of business ethics and office management procedures. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.