Inventory Management Analyst II Responsibilities/Duties
The Inventory Management Analyst II is a member of a strategic team focused on developing and standardizing key business processes to support inventory deployment across local, regional and global distribution networks. The team is responsible to drive Supply Chain Optimization by identifying and deploying best practices. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an SAP environment specifically with SAP SPP.
• Supports building capabilities in to our regional supply chain management organizations by:
Inventory Management Analyst II
- Developing and strengthening inventory management processes and best practices that are extendable across our North America region
- Creating and enhancing inventory management diagnostic tools to facilitate analysis, extend sophistication of decision making and improve supply chain key performance metrics
- Conducts data driven analysis on key inventory management metrics such as inventory months of supply, customer order fill rates and forecast accuracy
• Professionally challenge current and/or traditional ways of thinking and lead new ways/approaches
• 3 Years Experience in Supply Chain Management specifically focused on Inventory Management
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or related fields.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience and advanced knowledge of Inventory Management principles
• SAP SPP and SAP IBP
• Microsoft Access and SQL
• Experience with Star Schema/Dimensional Modeling design and implementation is a plus
• Experience designing Dashboards in Tableau and or MS Excel PowerPivot is a plus
• Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering skills
• Project management
• Strong planning & organizing skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.