What you'll be doing:
- Work cohesively with a small IT Support team to address software and hardware support issues over the phone, via email, or desk side
- Respond, research, and resolve help desk tickets in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that affect multiple users or company-wide productivity to appropriate departments
- Provide streamline communication in a clear and concise manner to colleagues throughout the organization
- Provide documentation on IT-related issues to help build the company's knowledge base
- Install and configure software on both PCs and Macintosh operating systems
- Provide break-fix support for computers, printers, and audio-visual equipment
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1-5 years of IT support experience with a blend of help desk and desk-side support environments
- Experience troubleshooting PC and Macintosh hardware and software
- Experience with Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Experience with troubleshooting Active Directory accounts, password resets, wireless networks, software issues, mobile device configuration, audio-visual connectivity, etc
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with customers digitally or in-person to troubleshoot issues in a timely manner
- College degree preferred
- Willingness to travel 10% a year to remote locations
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design