SNI Technology currently seeks experienced Java / Spring Developers, to join our client's information technology team based in Tampa, FL. Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing space. These direct hire opportunities, offer a fantastic benefits package and future upward mobility.
The JAVA developers will be responsible for designing and developing, back-end and client-side JAVA applications. A strong working background in the use of the Spring Framework is required, as well as best practices and design patterns.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable JAVA code
- Contribute to the team by employing best practices in utilizing a broad platform of technologies within a cloud native development environment
- Ability to build functional applications by translating use cases and storyboards
- Flexibility in a dynamic changing environment that is tool agnostic
- Provide solutions for bottlenecks and bugs
- Proficient working with Agile/Scrum frameworks, defining the build task through requirements gathering
- Provide help with auto testing, code quality and organization
Your competencies and qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years+ of experience as a professional services consultant or developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Java WebServices; Spring projects such as Spring Integration, Spring Data, Spring XD; Spring Security would be also beneficial.
- Experience with any SQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.). NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.) would be also beneficial.
- Working knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with network devices (gateways) and M2M protocols, MQTT and CoAP is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Consummate professional, self-starter, strong team-oriented approach with enthusiasm and persistence.