Position: Java Developer
Location: Woodland Hills CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components
- Configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications.
- Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions.
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issues.
- Works with business as required.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources
- Recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs.
- Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
Job/skill set requirements:
- 3+ years' experience in Java development
- Back end apps and scripting: Java, MS SQL
- Experience with AWS and Salesforce preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred