This Contract Position is with one of our Direct Clients. Please submit resumes to Remya - mremya (at) divihn dot (com) or call (630) 847 7118 with any questions. Job Title: JAVA/JEE Developer Duration: 9 Months Job Type: Contract Description: The Client is looking for a candidate who is skilled in JEE development and possess extensive solution development knowledge with the ability to work on a defined set of business systems. The goal is to reduce the technical debt and modernize various applications and tools within our portfolio. Some of the common tasks that are to be performed on an application will be: migrate the application's persistence layer from Oracle to SQL Server, refactor PL/SQL logic into application code, and refactor integrations by consuming and/or producing SOAP or REST services. This engagement will backfill and free up other resources to work on other critical projects.
- Conduct group discussions with key players.
- Work with the product teams to help determine requirements and understand the design of each product.
- Refactor, build, and test each product.
- Implement services utilizing SOAP, JMS, Apache Camel, WS-Security, and Apache CXF.
- Design, build, and test integrations for each product.
- Complete all required training.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JEE Technologies, including JMS.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL Server a plus.
- Working knowledge of ANT, Maven, and Jenkins (or other CI tools).
- Previous experience with Agile Scrum methodology a plus.
- Previous experience with React a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Spring and Spring JDBC.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Apache Camel, Apache CXF, SOAP/WSDL, and WS-Security.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in analyzing current architecture environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Considerable skill in defining and aligning team members to the common mission.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a technical team.
- Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive requirements and design solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of the underlying infrastructure technologies that we will be using, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, virtual machines, Apache, Single Sign On, and load balancing technologies.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.