The JDE Analyst/Developer is the person responsible for the configuration and support of our ERP system (JD Edwards) and collaboration with the user community, the IT Infrastructure and IT Development teams for the delivery of System changes and on-going maintenance. Duties and responsibilities include analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to provide coaching on system use, recommend changes and automation to improve efficiency. Responsible for working closely with the IT development team to deploy test and production objects and to maintain user documentation. Perform system configuration, implement changes using JDE Development Tools and/or manage external consultants to perform specialized tasks.
- Responsible for the configuration and support of our ERP system (JD Edwards) and its interface to other systems.
- Support users by providing direction for workarounds, corrections and enhancements. Document resolutions on case notes. Communicate with users to find solution to case
- Prepare documentation to support process, functional, and technical specifications. Work collaboratively with business, IT, and consultant teams to analyze requirements, propose and execute solutions
- Work with users to build Business Requirements documents, implementing changes, creating and executing test plans and provide support for the introduction of changes and new functionality
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying JDE code to support the JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) and implement business logic changes
- Govern the application configuration and future modifications
- Configure System changes and adapt business logic (JDE Configuration and Development Tools)
- Test software upgrades and enhancements
- Monitor integrity reports and work with end users to correct them
- Develop, maintain and modify security roles
- Provide business process improvement proposals to decision makers leveraging JD Edwards functionality and capability
- Collaborate with business SMEs, architects, developers/analysts, and others to create effective solution designs that integrate with the JDE platform.
- Participate in internal audits and work with outside auditors to maintain regulatory compliance
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques including performing root cause analysis and identification of corrective action for given problems
- Develop support procedures and continuously improve the application support process
- Coordinate end user training classes