Location: Allen, TX
Duration: Long term contract
Primary Function of the Position:
As a member of the team, the Sr. JIRA Developer/Administrator will be responsible for understanding current processes, identifying gaps, gathering requirements, re-engineering processes, and configuring and customizing applications to meet the requirements.
Sr. Jira Consultant must have extensive experience in managing, upgrading and tuning Atlassian systems (JIRA, Confluence) in an on-prem environment (Server & Data Center).
Must have Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years of experience of Atlassian systems (JIRA server, Confluence)
- Experience in upgrading JIRA Server, Confluence Server
- Experience integrating Jira with other applications through webhooks and add-ons
- Experience in Tomcat server configuration & tuning, JVM tuning, Apache server configuration/administration
- Patching of JIRA instance and implementing Disaster Recovery strategies
- Scripting experience using Script runner for JIRA/Confluence
- Experience configuring plugins for JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with SQL queries and Database administration skills.
- Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian.
If you are interested please do send me your updated resume with your expected rate
Thanks & regards,