We currently seeking a Jr. Project Manager to join a prominent manufacturing company in the surrounding Hartford area.
The Jr. Project Manager will report to the Senior Business Analyst and will assist in developing and managing projects, and their cost, time and scope. Also, oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant participants and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the business and all participants.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors if necessary.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with the business to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with participants as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.