Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a senior API developer with experience in Java and Spring for a contract position.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design, develop and deliver the API system that supports new features
Required Skills and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent acquired knowledge from work history related to CS.
- Experience and knowledge in OOD/OOP.
- Experience and knowledge of REST API development and interaction. Experience and knowledge of database design and interaction.
- Proficient in MVC pattern and development.
- Experience with Cisco Firepower strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking, problem-solving, and the ability to debug existing source code and optimize feature sets.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems ([email protected])
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
IT & Technical