Architects are an important part of a well-functioning team. Architects work closely with the development team, providing mentorship through technical guidance, pair development, code review feedback, and assistance debugging stubborn issues. Product owners and project managers also work closely with the architecture team to refine requirements, identify risk, define solutions and estimate tasks. As part of our team you will be challenged to deliver secure, reliable and scalable solutions to our web and back office applications.
- B.S. in Computer Sciences or related field, advanced degrees preferred
- Architecture experience with synchronous and/or asynchronous messaging constructs, standards and technologies such as MQ Series, SOAP, SOA, HTTP messaging
- Experience in performance tuning J2EE applications a plus
- Messaging or distributed caching
- Familiarity with the Spring core and MVC frameworks
- Understanding of design patterns, domain driven design, test driven development
- Experience using version control systems such as Git, CVS, or SVN
- Experience with automated build systems
- Knowledge of popular software development processes
- Solid understanding of maintainable software development principles
- Experience with various testing types: unit, integration, load, performance, functional, etc.
- Understanding of security concepts with a focus on web application security
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
All jobs at V2Soft Talent Network