Duration: 6 months, Contract
Being a Java Developer in e-commerce is:
* Collaborating with your agile team to develop business initiatives
* Maintaining and Enhancing e-commerce sites as per requirements.
* Participating in redesigning applications by building micro services.
* Thinking out of the box and deliver cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
* Challenge our fellow Architects and IT teams to make sure the applications that we are building are robust, and scalable. You are the ideal candidate if you have:
* knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an fast-paced environment.
* Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working with unit and integration test frameworks such as Junit, JMeter
* Recognized experience in Java back-end development with Java JDK 8+, Spring Boot and Spring MVC, Microservices, Maven.
* Understanding Java J2EE, Struts, JSPs
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
* Hands on experience working with Github repository
* Experience with DevOps tools such as: Jenkins, Dynatrace, splunk, rancher, hystrix
* Understanding in Docker, and kubernetes
* Cloud computing experience working with any of the following AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.