- Participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- Apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Work Order requirements and make recommendations and advise on organization wide system improvements, optimization, or maintenance efforts.
- Work closely with the team leader/chief engineer on activities such as technical proposal support, defect management, software development, modification/enhancement, system integration, and maintenance/process improvement activities.
- Support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- Will provide customer services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs.
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and
- JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J,
- SQL development for IBM DB2
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience.