Java Developer (Mid / Senior)
Our client is a software company in Roswell that focuses on creating innovative solutions for the education industry. They are looking for 3 mid to senior-level Java Developers to help upgrade their platform as they transition to AWS. The platform upgrade will be built using Java, Spring, RESTful APIs, Hibernate and MySQL.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 3 - 5+ years of web development experience using Java / J2EE
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using Spring (or similar framework)
- Experience with SQL and an RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with Java application servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic or GlassFish
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Experience with ORMs such as JDBC, EJB or Hibernate
- Experience with Java-based ETL tools like Spring Batch, Cascading, Talend, etc.
Benefits: Great compensation, Full health benefits (medical, dental, LTD/STD, etc.), casual dress, flexible work hours (10 am - 3 pm core hours)
Keywords: Java, J2EE, Spring, REST, RESTful, API, JSON, Hibernate, JDBS, EJB, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Tomcat, WebLogic, GlassFish, ETL, Spring Batch, Cascading, Talend, Agile