Java Developer (Middle/ Back end)
Location: San Francisco, CA
18 month contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Java Developer with emphasis on Java on the middle and back end. This person will be responsible for taking potentially vague concepts and producing software that will meet known business needs, help design our systems for scale, and work up and down a Java stack (frontend, services and messaging, backend data stores). This person will have to be able to look at and interpret the existing platform which leverages Java, web services, and AWS.
- Experience Requirements:
- Strong Java Development background, 5+ years of Java and experience in complex frameworks like Spring should be part of that experience
- Must understand Web Services (REST APIs)
- Experience with AWS Environment.
- Strong unit testing experience TestNG or similar libraries
- Passion for automated testing and CI/CD
- Skilled with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL Databases is nice to have
- Experience developing Microservices is nice to have
- Participate in design and development of business features and new architecture
- Test features to ensure high quality delivery that conforms to the user story acceptance criteria. Must be able to work in highly iterative development cycles.
- Strong focus on collaboration and enablement of team based development.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting during development.
- Continually improve code and determine if there are better ways or technologies to introduce to the team.
- Participate in peer reviews for software development project deliverables.
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email email@example.com for any questions