We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Java Developer
Work Location: Seaside, CA
Duration: Long-term contract
Clearance: Public Trust Clearance
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- This developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- The candidate is expected to provide the services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions to the products he/she will be supporting.
- The solutions need to be stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality.
- The developer will be responsible for coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as ongoing support of the product delivered.
- The candidate may be responsible for performing as a mentor and subject matter expert on their team.
- Public Trust Clearance
- Hands-on experience developing Java EE applications on Weblogic or JBoss Application Server for highly available, 24x7, and scalable systems on Linux/Unix platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development
- Strong experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including OOAD and design patterns
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Agile/Scrum)
- Demonstrated analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Excellent programming skills in Java and Java EE.
- Additional skills in a combination of the following areas is highly desired:
Paladin is an EEOC employer.