Java Developer Angular Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Developer Angular. Our client is seeking a Java/Web Developer with experience in designing web sites/pages for UI rich applications. In this role the candidate will lead the design, development and implementation of complex data management and reporting solutions, with integrated UI and workflow components. The ideal candidate must be a thought leader, have client facing skills and be a consummate team player and have the ability to partner with the client, analysts and other designer/developers to deliver complex solutions.
- Provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing systems, especially integrated workflow systems
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards and practices and promote design of re-usable components and services
- Define and validate technical and business requirements to ensure feasibility and completeness of the technical solutions
- Recommend overall architecture solutions to both Business and Technical groups that meet the long and short term customer solutions
- Recommend based on observed resource limitations or technology constraints of the client
- Transfer knowledge to others through teaching or sharing of ideas
- Must have demonstrated experience designing solution architectures for system integration projects including front-end UIs, integrating back-end reporting databases, workflow systems, reporting tools, enterprise single sign-on platforms, and other end-user capabilities
- Hands-on experience designing, coding and delivering distributed applications in heterogeneous technical environments; expert level experience with Java/J2EE
- Ability to prepare detailed technical design documentation for UI, portal integration, user access provisioning, workflow integration, and report integration
- Ability to develop (code) and implement the above components on Oracle and Java platforms
- Experience in a consulting role, strong communications and client presentation skills
- Must have 5-10+ years of development, design, architecture experience in the following areas: Java/J2EE design and development; UI development
- 5+ years' experience with Java/J2EE and Technical design and development
- Must have Web development
- Ability to design/build large content rich web sites/pages
- Hands-on with Angular JS or other UI frameworks
- Experience with Web Analytics tools like Web Trends/Stats/Parse etc.
- Hands-on experience with frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Mobile Development experience on IOS/Android
- Oracle and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like OpenText
- Knowledge of Oracle Web Center and ADF frameworks.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.