- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Offer innovative ideas and products to the organization.
- Provide input and drives adherence to programming or development standards.
- Consult on database set-up and lead project level database design.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach.
- Accountable for architectural integrity and technical debt.
- Reviews the code of other developers and identifies alternative development approaches for the team.
- Analyze existing programs and modify the application code to create enhancement or develop new programs.
- Identify system requirements and recommend issues and alternatives for change. Able to report missing elements and explain the impacts on subsystems. Offers recommendations for correction.
- Leads and makes changes in development maintenance and system standards.
Build Technical Documentation
- Write detailed technical documentation for entire systems (made up of several subsystems) and identify integration points.
- Review technical specifications created by less experienced developers.
- Perform unit testing and complex debugging.
- Work with other team members to resolve problems or issues.
- Ensure appropriate testing is being completed by the team.
- Define and report quality and quantity metrics on the performance of the team.
- Serve as a Technical Lead for large, complex projects that require skill and experience in multiple technical environments and process knowledge of a specific business area.
- Estimate work efforts for AIR backlog.
- Drive analysis of technical feasibility and feedback on new product objectives.
- Partner with all stakeholders to identify potential slippage or inter-team dependencies.
- Scope project time and resource requirements incorporating into a singular scope document for integration points.
- Recommend resource allocations and task assignments for backlog and chartering.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 6 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design. Experience must include:
- Extensive experience testing and debugging business application systems and processes
- Extensive experience developing software products for clinical environments and medical labs
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications
- Web portal development experience
- Java development experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge, skills and experience to write detailed technical documentation, specifically business requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Experience or interest with Elastic Search or Data Science is a nice to have
- Database experience is a MUST (MySQL is a nice to have)
- Experience with Angular or React is a nice to have
- Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation and information architecture
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills requirements and functional specifications for application development
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks
- Must be flexible and embrace change
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.