Java Developer Lead Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Developer Lead. In this role the candidate will
build resilient UX, APIs, and Microservices using latest technologies and perform engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services. This position works with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of the system, determine the priority of work, and ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery. The candidate will leverage DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Skills: Angular FE, BE restful services, Spring and Springboot experience necessary, Java (no struts) - Developing services that cater to various ID products. Marketing perspective AuthN customers, various forms of AuthN (push mechanism, for example: Developing apps in large scale platforms.
- At least 5 year of experience in Application Development: Java, JEE, Spring, Go, or Lua
- At least 2 year of experience in one of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- Master's or Minor in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience in developing UNIX and Shell Scripts
- 2+ years of experience in Testing frameworks and Quality Assurance
- 2+ technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, and SoapUI
- 2+ years of experience in Container orchestration frameworks:
- 2+ Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS
- 2+ years of experience with Artifactory, Nexus and GitHub
- Certified in Java, Spring or AWS technologies
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.