Java Developer for Voice Application Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Developer located in Midtown Manhattan, NY. Our client is seeking a Java Microservices Developer who is proficient in Node.JS and well versed in how to build well-architected REST APIs. The candidate will work closely with Product Owner in a fast-paced, Agile environment. The candidate will be responsible to produce clean, fast code that executes on feature requirements for voice and digital assistant related products.
- 3+ years Backend/Services Development in Java
- Solid understanding of Node framework & development tools
- Can write automation/tooling scripts in your preferred language
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Node and/or TypeScript, or similar microframework
- Any experience with Google Assistant, Alexa or other Voice platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated testing, Postman familiarity is a plus.
- AWS, GitHub
- Has worked on teams/projects with 6+ engineers
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Software lifecycle understanding
- Languages: React
- AWS Suite + related tools
- Used and/or contributed to open-source repos
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.