Java Developer with Angular Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Developer with Angular. Our client is seeking a candidate with excellent software design and documentation skills. The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Web Application development using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC. Framework Struts 2.0, Spring, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
- Expertise in Web-Development technologies: HTML, XML, XSL/XSLT, Web Services and Java script.
- Mulesoft API development
- Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Mule ESB
- REST/ SOAP Services
- Unit Testing/ Testing Automation
- Web Development Concepts (State Management, Stateless Development)
- Experience in Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM WebSphere
- Oracle and SQL Server
- WEB API
- Bit bucket/ Jenkins/ Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Ability to debug applications
- Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC) model
- Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.