Planet Technology has partnered with a central Michigan company to locate a Java developer for a long-term contract role. The position can be worked 100% remotely but candidates should be in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- 8+ years of working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
- 3+ years of working experience in Angular 2/ React Framework.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Spring and Spring Boot.
- 2+ years of working experience in Oracle PL/SQL
- Extensive experience implementing, maintaining, and using HTTP REST/JSON.
- Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation.
- Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
- Good understanding of unit testing and continuous integration environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Planet Technology (email@example.com)
Planet Technology offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.
$60.00 - $65.00 /Hour
IT & Technical