- We have a need for a Java Developer with experience implementing Spring Security and SAML.
- This individual will provide a need to update our eServices application to use SAML for the Insurity go live with Policy/Billing/DataHouse.
- The Scope below describes the detailed deliverables and the technologies that will be used.
- Integrate SAML 2 Spring Security Extensions into existing eServices application.
- Update account registration process to work with Ingeniux Cartella Identity Mangement solution currently being developed to support SSO between Insurity and eServices.
- It may be required to use Active Directory for select user groups.
- Update workflow to include new intermediate redirector for directing users to the appropriate Home/Landing pages once users are authenticated and roles have been bound to sessions.