Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer with Spring and Hibernate for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Java Developer will need to have strong Java skills, database skills, and a strong passion for application architecture with hands on development of a 'Real-Time' Settlement system on the new Payments as a Service (PaaS) Platform. Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, the individual will develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software applications to support business units or support functions. The development work is based around an agile process with frequent, small releases driven off a prioritized backlog of work. Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often in multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed;
- Will need to interface with multiple teams across the enterprise for successful completion of projects, including architecture, data management, business development, compliance and infrastructure;
- Working knowledge of business or function for which application is designed; provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates
- Typically requires 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Application development with Spring Framework IOC and AOP, Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, Web Services, Rest Services, XML, JSON
- Expertise in Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, Hibernate, Webservices (SOAP and REST), Messaging, Spring, Spring batch and other Spring related technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Good analytic skills, flexibility and the ability to adapt to emerging technologies and tools.
- Able to deliver reproducible builds with a design emphasis on reusability, maintainability and efficiency
- Ability to investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements
- Detail oriented and able to debug complex errors
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
- Agile Methodology
- Microservices Frameworks
- Rules engine
- Experience working in a regulated financial institution
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.