Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate a Java Developer for a contract-to-hire or full-time role.
- Works collaboratively with users and business analysts to define solutions.
- Create technical specifications incorporating user requirements, architecture standards and knowledge of the underlying systems to define solutions which are cost effective and sustainable.
- Analyze complex changes to assess risk and provide estimates.
- Develop migration plan for legacy modernization and SOA implementation for ERP system.
- Develop solutions or direct work of developers to implement recommendations.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- Experience with Tapestry, Hibernate, PrimeFaces, and/or JQuery a plus.
- Five years programming and / or program analysis experience
- Experience developing architectural recommendations and constructs.
- Experience in ERP systems analysis a plus
- Experience maintaining source control desirable
- Financial Services and / or leasing industry experience desirable
- Experience in System Architecture, Systems Analysis, Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL and SQL a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should send resumes and brief cover note to Samantha Clements (firstname.lastname@example.org) at IBS.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$70,000.00 - $105,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical