Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity in Chicago, IL. The Java Developer should possess 6+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages (preferably java).
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented software design concepts and their implementation
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Proven experience using the following Spring projects: Integration, Data, Rest, Cloud (including Stream) , Config Server, Eureka, and Zuul. (minimal 3-5 years experience)
- Experience with Messaging using RabbitMQ or Kafka. (at least 3 years)
- Experience with MarkLogic NoSQL (at least 3 years)
- Experience with Oracle DDL and DML. (at least 5 years)
- Experience with creating 12-factor applications within Pivotal Cloud Foundry (at least 3 years)
- Experience with JetBrains Intellij and building micro-services using Gradle and deploying with Concourse.
- Experience in the financial industry with knowledge of client reporting is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing data service based applications using Spring Frameworks
- Experience using middleware and integration technologies
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.