Front office senior developer required to work on the buildout of Equity Derivatives platform for Trade Capture, Processing, and Lifecycle Management. Requires very strong technical knowledge of Java and a solid foundation of server design methodologies. Must be able to write highly functional and performant code in a structured manner that can be applied to domains beyond equity derivatives. Successful applicant will help enhance, build and deliver application frameworks and specific functionality around trading and risk.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 8+ years of information technology experience
- 8+ years of Java experience
- 8+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- 8+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of network, distributed system, applications or event management disciplines
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.