AceInfo is currently seeking a Java Developer to support our federal project, in (Crystal City) Arlington, VA.
• Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specification and development schedules using Java/JEE and open source technologies.
• Provides direct application/solution architecture/design and support for strategic solutions.
• Play a key role applications modernization, development and communication of technology solutions.
• Develops systems and system element architecture, design, and interface definition.
• Maintains knowledge of current/growing design and analysis methodologies, emerging technologies for incubation and implementation.
• Adheres to product build and release schedules and strategies and acts as a technical resource for lower-level developers.
• Works with the developers and systems engineers to solve critical problems and identify efficiencies in implementing technical and functional requirements and tasks.
• Utilize Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery as much as possible.
• Experience scaling systems to support large-scale systems, including applications, databases, message queues, webservices, and caching strategies.
• Experience in performance tuning and capacity planning.
• Experience in developing REST and SOAP based APIs/services.
• Hands-on experience working with Java, J2EE, SOA (ESB/REST APIs), web development and Open source technologies frameworks (i.e., Spring, Struts, Hibernate, GWT etc.) in an Agile SDLC based environment.
• A Minimum of 5 years’ experience with system integration and development and package implementations.
• A Minimum 5 years’ experience with Java and Java-based technologies, Oracle Database, Oracle Weblogic Server, and Oracle ROLE based security using Spring security.
• Demonstrates ability to do technical design and development using Java (JDK 1.7 or above) technologies including JSP and Servlets.
• Web development (JSP, JSF, HTML, CSS, AJAX, spring, XML, JSON) - for web applications.
• Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
• Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Technical leadership experience and developed technical designs for software and lead the development schedules in Agile Scrum or Kanban/Lean SDLC environment through DevOps CI/CD pipeline, build and deployment automation using tools like Maven, Jenkins and automated test tools.
US Citizens, Greencard or EAD's only. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
IT & Technical