Java Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Java Developer. In this role the candidate will work side-by-side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our client's customers. The candidate will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team. The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies.
- Experience building REST web services is preferred
- Experience in WebServices (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and Development approaches
- Basic Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT etc.)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns ( like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- At least 2 of the following: Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat/JBOSS
- IDE - Eclipse
- Deep understanding of the software development and support process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Integration tools like Mulesoft
- Experience in database background on one or more of these databases: Vertica, Mainframe, DB2, Teradata, Cassandra, Oracle etc.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.